About the Project
CET is working with its partners and the community to update their Transit Master Plan (TMP). This document identifies what transit services, buses, and facilities are needed over the next 20 years. CET needs your input to make this process a success.
What is a Transit Master Plan (TMP)?
A TMP is a long-range planning document that outlines ways to improve the transit system over the next 20 years so that people can continue to safely and reliably get to work, school, shopping, and recreation. Services, policies, and strategies in a TMP can include:
- Identifying needed transit improvements;
- Modifying existing routes and/or stops;
- Constructing new routes and stops;
- Updating development policies to include transit infrastructure; and
- Identifying strategies to fund transit services, capital, and operations.
What area will the TMP cover?
This TMP will cover CET’s service area, which includes Deschutes, Crook, and Jefferson counties and Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.
Click "Goals and Objectives" at the top of the page to get started with the workshop!
View the Full Memorandums
View the full technical memorandums #6 and #7 describing the draft service and capital plans for the project here