About the Project
Josephine County is currently working with the Oregon Department of Transportation to update the Rural Josephine County TSP. The TSP identifies the policies, plans, and projects that will guide development of the transportation system over the next 20 years. The County wants and needs your input to make this process a success.
What is a Transportation System Plan (TSP)?
A TSP is a long-range planning document that outlines ways to improve the transportation system over the next 20 years so that people can continue to safely and reliably get to work, school, shopping, and recreation. Projects, policies, and strategies in a TSP can include:
- Identifying needed transportation improvements;
- Modifying existing roads, or pedestrian and bicycle paths;
- Constructing new roads, or pedestrian and/or bicycle paths;
- Updating roadway design standards; and
- Identifying strategies to fund transportation projects and operations.
What area will the TSP cover?
This TSP will cover Josephine County outside of the urban growth boundary (UGB) of Grants Pass and Cave Junction.
Click "Goals and Objectives" at the top of the page to get started with the workshop!