About the Project
The City of Redmond is working with Deschutes County, ODOT and CET to update its Transportation System Plan. This document identifies construction projects and transportation programs that can help support continued economic development and overall community health over the next 20 years. The City needs your input to make this process a success.
What is a Transportation System Plan (TSP)?
A TSP is a long-range planning document that outlines ways to guide the City’s investments in the transportation system over the next 20 years to help people get to work, school, shopping, and recreation as well as to support continued economic development both within the City and within the Region. Projects, policies, and strategies in the TSP include:
- Identifying needed transportation improvements;
- Modifying existing roads, and pedestrian and bicycle paths;
- Constructing new roads, and pedestrian and/or bicycle paths;
- Updating street standards that guide future construction; and
- Identifying strategies to fund transportation projects and operations.
What geographic area does the TSP cover?
This TSP identifies transportation needs for the lands within the City's urban growth boundary (UGB).
Learn About the Projects
Click "Roadway Projects" tab at the top of the page to get started learning about the projects