Exit 207 Concepts
This page presents concepts that seek to improve the safety, operations, and access management at the Exit 207 Interchange (I-84/US-30). Descriptions of the concepts are listed below and links to illustrations are shown on the right-hand side of the page:
- Concept 1A - Convert the existing type-A partial clover interchange to a diamond interchange and widen existing overpass structure
- Concept 1B - Convert the eastbound interchange ramps to a diamond form with a roundabout
- Concept 1C - Construct a new diamond interchange and a new overpass structure
- Concept 2 - Construct a flyover ramp and modify the westbound ramp terminals
- Concept 3 - Modify the westbound off-ramp and relocate Airport Road
- Accessory 1 - Create a new north side backage road and a new south side frontage road. This accessory can be paired with concepts 1A, 1B, 1C, and 2. The frontage road elements can be paired with Concept 3.
- Accessory 2 - New Airport Road roundabout intersection. This accessory can be paired with concepts 1A, 1B, 1C, and 2.
Please fill out this survey in Survey Monkey, referencing the concept images in the Exhibits above, to give your feedback. Your feedback will be used to modify these alternatives and create a final concept plan. Thank you!