About the Project
Jackson County is working with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) to update the Jackson County Transportation System Plan (TSP). These documents identify what transportation projects are needed over the next 20 to 25 years. The County wants and need your input to make this process a success.
What is a Transportation System Plan (TSP)?
A TSP is a document that outlines ways to improve the transportation system over the next 20 to 25 years so that people can continue to safely and reliably get to work, school, shopping, and recreation. Projects, policies, and strategies in a TSP can include:
- Identifying needed transportation improvements;
- Modifying existing roads, or pedestrian and bicycle paths;
- Constructing new roads, or pedestrian and/or bicycle paths;
- Updating roadway design standards; and
- Identifying strategies to fund transportation projects and operations.
What area will the TSP cover?
This TSP update will cover Jackson County.
Click "Preferred Alternatives" at the top of the page to get started with the workshop!