Welcome to Virtual Public Meeting #1 for the Zion Crossroads Small Area Study!
In each "room" (or tabs located on the top of this page), you will find information about the current activities related to the study along US 15 (James Madison Highway) and US 250 (Richmond Road/Three Notch Road) in Louisa and Fluvanna Counties. Each room corresponds to a specific topic.
- The Blue Room gives you information about the project itself.
- The Yellow Room presents the draft goals and objectives to ensure that the recommended projects are in line with the Counties’ vision.
- The Green Room shows the existing operational and safety conditions.
- The Purple Room gives you the opportunity to provide direct input to the project team on the study's goals and provide direct comments on areas of concern throughout the area.
- The Orange Room provides the next steps of the project.
Please tell your friends and neighbors about this site so we can hear from them before the virtual open house closes on Monday, October 5, 2020.