Click on the exhibits to the right to learn more about the design from Heron Street to State Street.
- Rehabilitating the pavement on 11th Street between Washington and Heron Streets.
- Enhanced pedestrian crossings that include shortened crossing distances and rectangular rapid flashing beacons at key intersections.
- A new multi-use pathway through the Boise High School Campus.
- A phased approach near Washington Street which will start with painted sharrows (a lane marking that indicates vehicles and cyclists share the road). A future phase may add full bicycle lanes which will remove parking along this section (approximately 10 spaces). This will be determined after coordination with the YMCA and City of Boise.
- New pedestrian-scale lighting at the bulb outs and multi-use pathway.
Construction is scheduled for the summer of 2022.