Lake County and the City of Paisley are working with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) to update their respective Transportation System Plans (TSPs). These documents identify what transportation projects are needed over the next 20 to 25 years. The City and County want and need your input to make this process a success.
What is a Transportation System Plan (TSP)?
A TSP is a document that outlines ways to improve the transportation system over the next 20 to 25 years so that people can continue to safely and reliably get to work, school, shopping, and recreation. Projects, policies, and strategies in a TSP can include:
- Identifying needed transportation improvements;
- Modifying existing roads, or pedestrian and bicycle paths;
- Constructing new roads, or pedestrian and/or bicycle paths;
- Updating roadway design standards; and
- Identifying strategies to fund transportation projects and operations.
What area will the TSP cover?
This TSP update will cover Lake County and the City of Paisley. The City of Lakeview will be part of a seperate planning efforts.
Click "Existing Conditions" at the top of the page to get started with the workshop!